The Spring Hill Chamber of Commerce is a member-based organization whose mission is to strengthen the economy of its service area through representing businesses and its relationship with the community.
Member Benefits Include:
Directory Listing: Complimentary listing in both the Online and annual print Member Directory & Community Guide made available to new and existing residents. The online directory gives members prime placement on Bing, Google and similar Internet search engines. We annually give out over 2,500 directories a year.
Decals: Chamber members receive decals to showcase their affiliation to the community
Referrals: When handling the numerous business inquiries at the Chamber office, only chamber members' contact info is given. Relationship building with other members leads to cost-effective word of mouth advertising.
- Advertisements in our Printed Directory exclusively for chamber members. We give out over 2,500 of these printed directories on an annual basis.
- Website advertisement packages are exclusively for Chamber members. We average over 1,400 hits per week on our website and online directory.
- Sponsorship of Events and Luncheons which includes advertisements and speaking opportunities.
- Chamber logo provided for members' to use on their Web site or other advertising medias.
- Member to Member Discounts which we advertise in our monthly E-Newsletter.
- Annual Business Expo participation at a discounted membership rate which draws approximately 2,000 members of our community.
- Promoting your company events via the E-Newsletter and our Community Calendar.
- Chamber can assist with press releases sent to local media on your Company's events.
- Featured Member Spot opportunity, which is a free ad on you and your company in the local paper. Drawings for the featured member spot are held at our monthly membership luncheons and are printed on a bi-weekly basis.
- And hosting a "Morning Coffee Rush" mixer or "After Business Hours" mixer.
- Committees: Ambassador, fundraising committees and event committees etc. We have a place for you!
- Membership luncheons: Held monthly (except for July and Dec. at The Heron Center, located at 824 Branham Hughes on the Campus of the Tennessee Children's Home.
- Ribbon Cuttings: Complimentary for new, relocated and/or expanded Chamber Members' business. The Chamber sends the photos to the press for you and takes additional ones for company or personal social media pages
- After Business Hours Mixers: Held monthly at various Chamber businesses
- Leadership: The Chamber offers opportunities to highlight and grow your leadership skills through the ambassador committee or Board of Directors. These committee members are given the opportunity to address members via announcements, introduction of new members, etc. during luncheons.
Join the Chamber today and play an active role in this fast growing community!